Throw a Pajama Party this Halloween for the Entire Family
Footie Pajama Costumes for the Kids
For the kids, you'll be able to find an amazing selection of footie pajamas that are designed to double as Halloween costumes. We love the selection from Big Feet PJ's and Snug as a Bug. Not only will your kids enjoy the party in comfort and style as they run around dressed as cats, devils, dragons or ghosts, they will demand to wear them to bed night after night. This is definitely one costume idea that delivers more than your money's worth. One of the best things about a footie pajama Halloween costume is that your child won't have to miss out on any fun just to get ready for bed! Simply let them enjoy the night until they're exhausted, and then scoop them up for bedtime.
Footie Pajama Costumes for Adults
Who doesn't love footie pajamas? Everyone remembers sliding across a newly-waxed kitchen floor in their footies as a child. Halloween is the perfect excuse for the adults to indulge their inner child by donning a pair of adult-sized footie pajamas from Big Feet PJ's and Footzies. Just imagine the look on the kids' faces when you show up in your very own footie pajama Halloween costume. They'll be so excited that you've chosen to fully take part in their fun. If you can't find adult-sized, pre-made Halloween costumes in footie pajamas, they're easy enough to make. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
• Witch: Black footie pajamas, witch's hat, and broom
• Black Cat: Black footie pajamas, cat's ears, and tail
• Devil: Red footie pajamas, devil's horns, and pitchfork
• Bunny: Pink footie pajamas, bunny ears, and a fluffy tail
• Big Baby: Pink or powder blue footie pajamas, baby bonnet, and a pacifier
• Santa: Red footie pajamas and a Santa hat
• Pumpkin: Orange footie pajamas, a green cap, and black cutouts for the front
• Super Hero: Any color footies, a cape, and your own personal superhero emblem
Halloween Party Ideas that Are All About Footies
There are literally thousands of Halloween party ideas floating around, but you'll want to add a few that will put special emphasis on those fun footie pajamas that everyone will be wearing. To make it a party that everyone will remember for years to come, try adding a few of these fun ideas to your ghoulish pajama party:
• Have a costume contest and award prizes for originality or cuteness. To make it extra fun, invent a bunch of silly titles that you can put on pre-made award buttons or ribbons so that everyone gets one.
• Challenge everyone to a sliding contest to see who can go the furthest or last the longest.
• A tug-of-war game could get really interesting when no one can get any traction.
• Turn up the tunes and twist the night away in those slippery footies!